Friday, October 31, 2008

A Pretty Good Day...

It was a pretty good day yesterday. I got up on time, which is always nice. Got Val to school after one stop at Wal Mart for a long sleeve plain white tshirt that she needed to wear under her PE uniform, because they will go outside even if it is cold. Which, it still is, in 2nd hour.
Got to school. Messed up my brownies. I don't think I added enough cocoa. They were very light, but I used all I had, so I stirred some chocolate chips into them, and everyone raved about my "new creation".
Then, I went to see Paul. His 3 1/2 hour surgery on a 2 inch brain tumor, turned into a 7 hour surgery on a softball sized tumor, but he came out like a champ. His brain has started to shift back into place. He could open one eye and nod, he looked right at me, and squeezed my hand. What a blessing!!!!! God is good!!!
Val is going to a Halloween party tonight with Hunter. Yes, they are still together, it has been 6 weeks now, talk about long term!
Emi has a cold. She was invited to go roller skating tonight, but we will see how she feels.
Other than that, I have been getting up on time. Life is good again...

No comments: