Saturday, October 11, 2008

Updates

1. Andra has taken a turn for the better. Her kidney is functioning, she is responding to medication, and God willing, will get to see her sweet Alyssa hopefully today, when she is moved to a regular room. Shout outs to all that answered my Prayer Requests, she, Seth, and Alyssa have the sweetest family, and deserve the very best in life!!
2. Tim did wonderfully in his Lasik surgery. Nancy told me yesterday he could see. She had to take him, because Shelbie came down with a high fever, and Danelle couldn't leave her, but he was back home yesterday afternoon resting comfortably. Will have to think of a snarky comment for him the first time I see him, with no glasses....
3. BC U KNOW!!!! We won.
4. Tonight, after Church, I am taking a vanload of high school kids to Haunted Houses. I don't think Val will ever sleep again after tonight, but we will see....I will let you know and take some pics too. I have not been in a pic mood lately...Anyway, Emi and Mark are going to a haunted house next weekend.

1 comment:

Gram~cr'kr said...

I did not take Tim to his appt. I offered to if they needed me. But things worked out for them.