Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Volleyball Tournament Game 1





Well, they lost to Holy Cross, but at least they did it in style!!!!
It wasn't their best game. They were playing Holy Cross, which is like one of the best teams in the league, but they tried hard, and they play tonight at 5:30 against St Francis this time. If they lose, they are out of the tournament, if they win, they go on to play next week.
Victoria was funniest. She got hit in the throat with the ball, and yelled OH MY GOD, then grabbed herself around the throat with both hands, and yelled, I SAID GOSH.
She is so funny!!! You had to be there, I guess....

1 comment:

Danelle said...

Sorry to have missed it. I thought I didn't have to work but found out that the schedule did have me down to work yesterday. I would have loved to have seen it.