Friday, October 10, 2008

Carroll VS Kapaun

This is the week. Yesterday, I took Val and Hunter to the freshman BC VS KMC game, it was at Kapaun (yes Julie, that means you were the home team), and it was a little disappointing, as our freshman team lost, by over 20 points.
The high note, was I got to see Julie, Jack, Jennifer, Emilie Leivian-who I hadn't seen since Val was in Kindergarten, Kelly, who I will watch play at BC on Monday, in the JV game, Kim and Maria, who I have not seen in at least 4 years.

Tonight, it will be the other way around I predict. We are taking a vanload to see BC stomp KMC at WSU. I know it will happen. Did you see the Wichita Eagle article yesterday about Blake Bell, our QB?
And don't forget about Jake, my Cousin, and the Gang Green defensive line.
And Cody Mills, Nick Johansen, and all the JV guys on the sidelines, that I have fed through the years. I know my lunches had to have something to do with their skills now. HAHA!!!

On a football side note, Val is playing Flag Football in PE. Her team name is the Bulldozers. They have not won a game yet. She is a center. I don't know what that is.

No comments: