Sunday, August 3, 2008

KOOSH


I was cleaning out my dresser yesterday, and back in the farthest corner, was a Disneyworld bag. I had forgotten all about it, so was curious as to what was inside.
This is Lays the Koosh. Insert joke of choice here.

When we went to Disneyworld last summer, some of us drove and the rest flew. My mom, dad, brother, and all of this family drove. We got to Arkansas and decided to stop for lunch. My dad's favorite restaurant of all time is Cracker Barrel, and they are easy enough to find so we stopped for lunch.
Anyone who has ever been to Cracker Barrel knows that there is a huge store attached to the restaurnat that you can walk through before or after eating.
We had given the girls money for spending on anything they wanted, and Emily saw this koosh, and she fell in love with it, so she bought it.
Well, we get back into the van, and are preparing for an 18 hours left drive, and my brother Marc, asks Emily if she is going to name her koosh ball.
She looks at it, and looks at him, and says she is going to name it Lays.( As in chips you perverts!). Well, he almost peed his pants laughing so hard, and she said what's wrong with Lays the Koosh, don't you like Lays the Koosh, etc. etc.
On and on, for hours!
I think she caught on that it was something perverted, but I can't be sure, because she never admitted it.
Anyway, this is Lays the Koosh. It needs minor surgery,as it was punctured all that time ago, but I will find some glue or something and see what I can do.
If you are ever eating at Cracker Barrel and find another one, pick it up for me, would you?
I am keeping the original, but would love to give one to my brother!

No comments: