Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Did You Think I Was Done....



....with first day of school blogs? I did Val. I did Emily's. That one was also mine. Who is left?
MARK!!!!!!
Mark started classes at the NAJATC today. He will go every other Wednesday for the next 4-ish years. These are his books for Year 1 which will be over in May. It is a total of 19 books. He will get the same next year, and then about double that the next 2 years, each. All the books together are about 10000 pages!!!!
Starting tomorrow, I guess Val,Emi, and Mark will all be around the table together doing their homework, reading, studying, and sharing supplies, not highlighters though, unless they need a pink one. Mark's teacher said not to bring pink highlighters to class because that is gay. He got blue,yellow, and orange. I will keep the pink one.
The girls are one up on Mark though. He only has to go once every 2 weeks now, but he will have to go to "summer school" too, since classes don't stop, so I am sure they will rub that in!!!

2 comments:

Danelle said...

And you will find out that you need more bookshelves. We have so many school books around I don't know what to do with them all. Some were sold back but many are in the office collecting dust now. Have fun reading Mark! Yur dunna det SmaRt.

Gram~cr'kr said...

DID you read the titles of those books? GEEZE, very scary. Good luck Mark!!