Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fresh-Frogger

OK, you are probably sick of hearing about Val's 1st day, but this is the last one, I swear!
Fr Jerrod, told the kids in his speech today that the most important thing they should remember about the school is that.....they should not just stand in the middle of the hallways. They need to stay to the sides, so people can get through.
He told them to think of it as a game of Fresh-Frogger. Get it?
I always liked him, he's funny like me. Went to school with him, but he was in my bro's class.

Anyway, I am planning a blog about Emi for Monday, her first day. She is still around, just hasn't been up to much lately...I have not forgotten her though. It seems to always go this way, one kid has a bunch going on, then the other....

2 comments:

Gram~cr'kr said...

That's cute, but I don't understand....if they stay next to the wall, how do they move through the traffic? or am I too slow to get it?

Gram~cr'kr said...

Looking forward to EMI stories