Thursday, August 14, 2008

Funny Story

OK, stop here and read the next blog 719 to go first...


Are you done?

Here goes....
My cousin Allie graduated last year from BC. She was in all the religious clubs-like the God Squad. Val may join, depends on her schedule.
Anyway, some of the kids and Fr Jerrod, took a bus to Washington DC for the March for Life.
The whole way there, he made the kids keep chanting his cell number in case they got lost or hurt, so then as their group was walking through the crowds, all the kids were yelling-CALL FR JERROD 304-****.Except, they said the numbers too. Danelle told me I shouldn't post the whole number because strangers may see it and call. Good idea! I hadn't thought of that!!!!
Val has respectfully requested that noone use this phone number in any jokes, or tomfoolery, as it may come back to haunt her. He did tell them they could use it if they needed an emergency confession, so if you are in need of that, I guess you could call, but it may be awkward.

Anyways, I just thought it was a funny story.

1 comment:

Danelle said...

You'd better take his number off here before some stranger calls it! Seriously. They will. Strangers are strange I'm tellin ya.