Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Birthday Eve


I like to celebrate Birthday Eve. It's my thing. Like, my mom calls everyone in the family on their exact birth minute each year, and Gram always calls first thing in the morning and sings into the phone, and Birthday Eve is my thing.
Today is the Birthday Eve of 2 of these people. Mark's brother Tim, will be 41 tomorrow, and his mom, will be eligible for Medicare.
We took Gram to Italian Gardens for a surprise party on Saturday, then, last night, just the 4 of us took her to Carlos O'Kelly's. Yeah, we are that sweet! Haha!
Unfortunately, we won't be able to see them tomorrow, because Emi has dance, and Val has a track meeting at BCCHS, but Mark will be able to stop over there to see them for a while.
In any case, I love these two people very much, and I wish them Happy Birthday for many more times to come.

1 comment:

Gram~cr'kr said...

Thanks Michelle, I love you too!