Tuesday, February 24, 2009

This and That

I know, I know, I have been lazy. There is no excuse, so here are my updates.

Val rocked out at the last game Bishop Carroll will ever host in the Concrete Cave last week. They won (of course-haha), both the boys and the girls. It is bittersweet I think. I remember, as do many of you, a lot of fun times in that old gym, but out with the old and in with the new, and we have the t shirts to commemorate the event.
Val also has to pre enroll this week, so she needs to think about what she wants to do next year, and she also has 2 track meetings. Busy Busy!

Emi went to Dr. Grimes for her ear check, and he said her ears had no blockages, so on to step 2, which is a headphone test, next Friday. Then, we will have a better picture of what is going on with her ears.
Her dance is complete, so now they just practice.
Track starts for her on Monday.
Busy Busy!

Mark is still greening up Greensburg. He likes it there, and is always home for the weekend so that is nice. I think this job will last part way into the summer, so then, there hopefully will be local work available.
He is also getting ready for track, and designed and ordered new uniforms for the team. Busy Busy!

I have to keep track of all these schedules and drive the girls around.
Not too busy!
HAHA!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey Michelle - I am Monica's sister, Michelle. What's your hubby doing in Greensburg? My hubby just finished building the Dillons out there. There's lots of work to be done out there!

Michelle's Musings said...

Mark is working for Decker Electric in Wichita, and he is working on the Courthouse project. He should be there until mid-June.

Gram~cr'kr said...

I miss those days. Coming and going, doing and doing. I love the updates.