Friday, February 13, 2009

What? Huh?

Can you hear that? Emi may not be able to!
Sr. Mary Margaret came to me yesterday and is a touch concerned about Emi's hearing. Now, the child is not deaf by any means!
She just thinks maybe she has a slight loss. I don't know! She explained her reasoning by saying that when she gives them something orally to write down, sometimes, she replaces words with really weird ones. Then, Mark says, sometimes he has noticed if she is going to repeat something he said, she will say something unintellligent. So, I called her doctor office. I did not know where to start. Well, her doc got a new receptionist, who asked me if hearing tests were done there. How am I supposed to know? So, she went on the hunt to ask. Finally, it was agreed that she will go in next Friday, and have her ears checked out. Maybe she just has a blockage. Maybe she has nothing. She doesn't think she has a problem, but would she if she did? If it was slight, she may not.
It's always something.....

1 comment: