Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love Is In The Air


Val and Chris before Homecoming. They went to Timberline, and then to Hobby Lobby, Braum's and then the dance.
They are so cute! I know you are getting tired of hearing that from me all the time, but you can't disagree with me.
They are at the dance now, so I will hear all the stories when I pick her up this evening.
While they went to Timberline, Mark, Emily and I were going to eat at Ted's, but the wait was too long, so we ended up going to Arby's, then went to Marble Slab for ice cream, and met up with Chris's parents and brother, and we went and embarassed the kids by taking pictures at the restaurant, this is the best one of the kids together!
P.S.- You wil notice that the hair is flat. It was a losing battle today! I tried, but failed...

1 comment:

Gram~cr'kr said...

Nice picture. So, did she wear the ponytail? I was looking forward to the "big" hair look. :)