Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sick, Sick, Sick

Sorry I have been lax in my blogging this week. Val was sick on Monday, so she could not dress up for Disney Day at school. She was going to be Boo from Monsters, Inc.
Connor has been sick for 3 weeks now, and my sister took him to the doctor on Tuesday, and they drew a lot of blood, and think maybe he has mono. Yuck! We are staying away from that!!!!
I did not feel well last night, but have rebounded this morning. Mark is back in Greensburg after coming home for school last night.
Val is going to a wrestling duel tonight because some of her friends are getting extra credit (her teacher is not though), and you know she likes to go, but at least she can see her cuz Jake wrestle one more time, since he is a senior.
Emi has dance tonight. She learned her entire routine, so now they just do it over and over and over again, until May, perfecting it, twice a week.Although, she practices at least parts of it every night.
Not much going on this week, I guess.
I am going to try out a whole wheat cookie recipe at lunch today. The kids don't know it, so don't tell. I want to see what their reaction is. Of course, we will do a taste test before lunch, and if they are nasty, we will do something else!
Oh, and I burned my elbow at school yesterday. It hurts. :(

2 comments:

Dannon said...

You'll have to let me know how Donnie responds to the WW Cookie....he's kindof like the kids in the regards I would guess! :)

Monica said...

Whole wheat rocks!! How'd it go? We rarely use white flour ANYthing around here. We're kind of nutrition-nuts.

Sorry for the sickness, seems to be the general theme.