Friday, February 6, 2009

NET Retreat

All of the freshman girls at BCCHS went on a Net Retreat yesterday, instead of school. Today the boys go, so you know what that means, 2 days without seeing much of Chris. :(
She had a good time, though. She said there were skits, and prayer groups, and Fr. Lies was there, and he really makes religion fun for the kids. She enjoys going to his masses.
I guess, they were playing Red Rover, and when Fr. Lies tried to break through between Val and Sara, he knocked right into Val, and head butted her. She shook it off, since she is such a trooper, but he felt really bad, and kept apologizing, I will have to mention it, when I see him again. Kidding! But, you know I did go to school with him.
All in all, it was a positive experience for her.
And, she gets to go to the movies with Chris tonight, so that is good too!

3 comments:

Monica said...

Were you class of '92????????

Michelle's Musings said...

I was class of '91

Monica said...

How 'bout that. I didn't realize. I dated a guy from '92 for a bit during college and know a handful of other people from that class.