Friday, September 12, 2008

September

Everyone I know says December is busy. Or May. I think it is because of the holidays, or sports or ending school, but I think September is very busy.
First of all, school is in full swing, which means the sports teams (spectator and participated) are in game time, homework every night, we have 3 birthdays to celebrate each year, family bbq's, volunteering at parish,and on and on.
I don't know if September is busier than December or May. It could be that I don't think May is as busy, because I am looking at 12 weeks of vacation time, and in December everyone knows how much I love Christmas shopping, so I guess the hustle and bustle of that time of year, doesn't make everything feel as urgent as it does, as everything is starting over again this month.
One thing that starts over though, are my paychecks, which I get next week, and haven't gotten since May, so I am pretty happy about that!
And, it's not like I don't like September, it's just that every single day, we have something to do, somewhere.

CHRISTMAS UPDATE: I bought something last night for Christmas for the tallest person in Mark's family. That is my hint....

VOLLEYBALL UPDATE: Still no win. Emily got the most serves over the net of anyone else on her team though. She made some spectacular dives, and really saved some of the points. They did a good job. If you ever want to be entertained, more than seeing a serious game played, then this is the team for you! Love them though!!!!

Yesterday morning, I bent down to pick up my shoes, and hit my head on the seat of the chair, Emily was sitting on at the computer. It still hurts!! Dumb, huh????

1 comment:

Danelle said...

I agree that Sept. is very busy. So is Oct. and Nov. and Dec. Heck..every month for that matter is busy.