Friday, September 12, 2008

Car Stuff

You know I hate car stuff. I will pump gas, but that is just about where my knowledge of maintenance begins and ends, so I don't like it when something goes wrong.
We need new tires. At least 2 of them, the front ones. There is the front passenger tire, that I have to air up all the time, because it has a slow leak.
Today, I am going to Shamrock Tires on my break, and they are going to change them for us. Mark called yesterday, and set it up,so I just have to go at 1:30, and they said last night, it should take 30 minutes.
I hope it does. It makes me nervous though! My friend Kristi Hallacy, had her tire changed at Wal Mart 2 weeks ago, and when they put the car on the lift, they forgot to engage the emergency brake, and the car fell off.
How does a car fall off?
They fixed it, but still.....

No comments: