Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's Like Christmas Came Early

I lost my voice. Like, completely. I have even made it worse, because I have tried to talk all day. Now, all I can do is whisper.
Val and Emily love it. They say it is great. Do you feel sorry for me yet?
Mark likes it too. I think people think I talk too much. I don't know. I probably do. It was awfully quiet at school today.
I hope they enjoy it while it lasts, because I will have a lot to say, when I am able to again!
Tarah Todd, thought it was a shame I lost my voice though. She said my laugh gives her energy.
And Brian Nguyen, he is a 4th grader, asked me what we were serving at lunch, I whispered Weiner Wraps. He asked me why I was keeping it on the down-low. I told him I lost my voice, then asked if he felt sorry for me. He said Not Really.
SAD!!!!

1 comment:

Gram~cr'kr said...

I'm sorry, I, too would miss your laugh! Get better right NOW!!!
Love you.