Thursday, September 11, 2008

Rain

I love the rain. I know that most people dread the weather we are having right now, but I think it is absolutely fantastic!!!!
You can go outside and not have to squint, to see, because the sun is too bright. I like sunshine too, but my favorite days are overcast. I heard we have at least 5 days of this weather coming to us, in a row. My friend Carol is depressed about this fact, but I love it, and she got a lot of sunny hot weather, the last few months, so I think it is fair,and not so bad, to have overcast and rainy.
Val is wanting to go to the BC freshman game today. It starts at 4:15 so I am going to call her after school, and see if she would rather not stay (yeah right), since it is so damp outside. She has had a touch of a cold, but is pretty well clear of it.
The thing is, we have to be all the way out to that side of town this evening because Emi has volleyball. Of course if she wants to come home, I will pick her up, but I doubt she will.
What was I talking about? Oh yeah, I love the rain.
I feel a little scattered today.

1 comment:

Danelle said...

i love the rain too. except when i have to run out in it without an umbrella