Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Tim!!!

Today, my oldest nephew is 17! I can't find my picture I was saving of him to put with this blog, but maybe Mark can later. He is the one who cleaned out all my files last weekend.
Tim is 17. Do I feel old? No. I remember sitting at the hospital waiting for him to be born. He was a c-section baby. So cute!
He used to love Lion King. Now he is into drawing, computer games, he has an architect class, and his teacher thinks he is good enough to get into a summer internship job, he can recommend him for.
I remember when I was on bed rest, waiting for Val. I would spend my days at my mom's cause Mark worked in Wichita, so I would come to town with him. Tim used to bring my Chee-tos and a Pepper Dr. He got his words mixed up. Well, he drank most and ate most of the snack, but he was only 2. He would also crawl into the bed with me and watch WINGS. The best show ever.
He was at SMM from pre'k to 8th grade year. I think he was the 1st 3rd generation graduate of the school. Now he is at Derby High. He really likes it there. He has made a lot of friends, and is doing pretty well at school too. It just seems I never see him now though.
He'll always be Timon to me though. That is what I called him when he was small. Like the animal on the Lion King.
Maybe I'll get him a bag of Cheetos today!
Love you Tim!!

1 comment:

Gram~cr'kr said...

I can't believe he is 17.