Monday, December 29, 2008

You Say It's Your Birthday....

What's a birthday without a little mischief?
Today, it is my birthday. I am 30-cough cough years old.
Today, it is my brother's birthday. I will not tell you how old he is either, because he was born on my 1st birthday, and come on, I know (most) of you could figure that out.
I will post a blog with pictures later chronicaling the greatest birthday prank that I have ever pulled off. Ever! I will not let anyone in on the details, yet, because it is going to be too good, and I want Brian to be on his guard.
Maybe it will be this morning.
Maybe it will be this afternoon.
Maybe it will be this evening.
I don't know.
It will happen today though.
And then, I will let you in on it.

On a side note. We had a good time with Shawn, Amber, the kids, and Dalton last night.Old CHicago could not seat us (their loss), so we took our party of 11 over to Players. Shawn's son Dylan, really wanted to watch some football game, and not only did we get a whole room to ourselves, in the restaurant, they put the game on every TV in that room, so he got to see it, whichever way he turned.
Dalton's girlfriend, Amy couldn't go, she had to work, so the girls were definitely outnumbered, since we have 2 girls, but the Crawley's have 4 boys.
I will have to ask Val when she finally rolls out of bed if she has any pics. I forgot to last night.
There was a lot of talk of politics (boring), but when those 3 get together, there is a lot of laughter too. I am glad we got to see them. We really need to go and stay with them in Oklahoma for a change. And, watch out Dalton, because we are going to take you with us. Don't worry, if I drive, we will be there in 1/2 the time it would take if someone else was. HAHA! No really, it would be safe, but Val should really start getting some Highway Miles, for her license.....hmmmm....maybe....

2 comments:

Monica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monica said...

Hmmmm, you have me quite intrigued. I will be checking back! It is so nice keeping up with you. Hope you're enjoying your break, and Happy thirty-cough-cough-th birthday!!