Monday, December 29, 2008

The (Burger) King is Alive

and stalking my brother.
I can't get my camera on, so I will have to paint you a picture of what we did this morning. Put your imagination caps on.....

First, this summer, I bought Brian a Burger King King mask for Christmas. It is the only thing that really freaks him out, so I thought it was a good idea. He is usually the one who zings someone on Christmas, but this time I got him. I mean, he gave my other brother, Marc, a book, for crying out loud.
Anyway, the King freaks him out. I am not sure why. Maybe, it is because he keeps popping out, or because he doesn't talk. I don't know. It is between him and his therapist. HAHA!
So, on with it. First off, the girls and I went to Burger King and got some food. Just a hamburger and fries. I was not sure what he ate from there. Then, we attached a note to it, written in regal script, saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY_ THE KING> P.S. I'M WATCHING YOU.
Once we secured the note, we called his lovely wife Megahn to make sure he was home, but not like right at the door, or outside.
We drove over, and they live right off of Mt Vernon, so it is not a side street, but like a regular 4 lane street, so I didn't want to have to pull into the driveway in case he heard me or saw me, so I drove around the front and had Val get out and run it up to the door, and ring the bell. Which she did, and we sped away.
Megahn never called, so we called her back, and she said the bell never rang, so we went back, and the bag was still in front of the door, and Val ran back up there, and rang the bell again, and ran, and I know he got it this time, because Megahn texted us that the bell rang, and we pulled up the street behind a tree, and saw his door open.
So far, he probably knows who did it, but is not saying. I haven't heard from him at all today. I will see him tonight, and I am curious if he will say anything, but I have instructed the girls to not give away the fun.
If this works, in a week or so, I am going to start leaving Burger King packages in his car, his desk at work, everywhere he goes.
Just to freak him out.....
My mom told me he requested my name for Christmas next year. I am not too worried. Yet.

1 comment:

Danelle said...

that's my kind of fun!!!!! good one!!