Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tiger Basketball

I can't get my pics to load off my camera. I need Mark to check on that for me.
Emily's first game was on Monday night. It is rough, because she plays with the 8th graders, because there were only 2 7th graders that wanted to play this year. You don't really notice it, until you see the opposing team come in, because SMM kids all tend to be small to me, but other schools must grow their kids bigger- must have something to do with the lunches HAHA!
Anyway, it was a rough game, and they lost, but I think with a little more practice and if they are more aggressive on the court, they should be ready to take out HOly Savior this Saturday!
Maybe I will get some pics of the carnage this weekend. When Val's team played Holy Savior last year, all our girls got injured, and the ref actually stopped the game and told all the girls to start playing basketball and stop beating each other up, or everyone would be benched.
Yikes!
Emily likes to mix it up though. So does, Sara and Shanae. We will see I guess!

No comments: