Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Big Switch... I Don't Know Why I Always Do It To Myself....

Every single time we are on an extended vacation from school, I get the stupid idea to do this huge project that takes forever!
This time it was Val's idea. Not mine! She wanted the twin bed which is in Emily's room. Val has a Queen size and Mark and I have a full. So, Val wanted the twin, so she talked Emi into letting her have it, but she didn't really want the huge queen size, so I told her she could have our full size, and we would take the queen. We have the smallest bedroom as it is, but we were able to squeeze the mattress in.
Mark is in Greensburg, until the holiday, so he will be quite (pleasantly) surprised, because he loves Val's mattress. It is the most comfy one,but, it took a long time, and we all 3 suffered not very serious injuries from the move.
I wonder what Spring Break will bring.....

No comments: