Sunday, December 28, 2008

Oh My God, Speed Bump


I haven't blogged in a while. Sorry! I have no excuse. I promise to do better. I have a load to write about Christmas, but I will do it by gift.
Gram gave Val rollerblades and Emi skates for Christmas. This was the first day that they got to strap them on and take them for a spin. They laughed and had a lot of fun.
Emi was in the street and Val stayed on the sidewalk. At one point, Emi yelled, Oh My God, Speed Bump, but went over it with ease, she is naturally athletic I think. It must be all those dance classes. Graceful.
Val loves her blades. She has never had them before, but she is doing really well on them also. She should have taken dance.
Anyway, they love the gifts. And, yes Gram, Val loves her new shirt. She washes it at night, so she can wear it during the day, she loves it so much. You hit a homerun for sure this time!
Nothing says Christmas likes skulls and crossbones. LOL!
Now, to get ready to go to dinner with Shawn and Amber! Maybe we will have some good stories about that!
Sure we will.

1 comment:

Gram~cr'kr said...

OHHH, I love that picture. I am glad they are having fun with the skates. It is a thrill to hit a home run at my age!!