Sunday, November 23, 2008

Family Day



Today our day was full of Christmas movies, wrapping gifts, and playing games. This is Mark and girls playing our Pink Monopoly game. I think it will either go to Mark or EMily. I am already out, and Val was close, but is making a comeback. It may be too little too late though.
Yeah, she is almost done.
I love the movies on ABC Family. They are all Christmas themed now until the holiday. Mark can't stand them, but is a good sport. We also put up our pink tree and our silver tree, and I will take pics of them when I get new camera batteries.
On a side note, Yes Dannon, I received your TAG and will do that blog tomorrow. Stay tuned!!! I want to try to see if I can dig up some old pics to go with it....

1 comment:

Gram~cr'kr said...

I watched them too. Looks like a good time was had by all. Who won?