Monday, November 10, 2008

And Then We....

On Saturday morning, I took Val to a church downtown for a Food Service Class for the Lord's Diner, but apparently I went to the wrong one, because the doors were locked, so I am taking her this Saturday to the one on 9th Street. She has to do volunteer work as a condition of St Margaret Mary paying for her education.
Then, we got Emily and the 3 of us went to see WEST SIDE STORY. It was a treat! The drama dept. at BC did it, and at first, Val went for the extra credit, and Emily went because she was bored, but they both loved it SO MUCH! Emily especially! I think she had tears in her eyes a few times. Maybe she will get into drama in a few years. I think she is very animated, and she does understand stage presence. We will see!
On Sunday, I took Val, Hunter, Julie and Jack to the mall. I thought they changed their hours to 10:00, they didn't. They wreaked havoc on Target and McDonald's, before it was on to Confirmation Class.
Quiet evening at home last night.
Getting the crutches ready for Val to start roller skating in PE, and Emily to have dance or basketball every evening of the week now. I will be happy when they start playing, and stop practicing!
Not to mention that I think Mark broke his little toe. He did something when he was BBQing this weekend....
Feet kind of skeeve me out, so I don't really like to deal with them much!

1 comment:

Gram~cr'kr said...

I loved the movie Westside Story. Saw it many many times. HUMM that gives me an idea......???? Jeepers, I hope the toe is not broken, 'cause that hurts like something awful. He would look kinda funny on the job with one boot and one sandal. HEE HEE. Love to all.