Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ice Ice Baby

If you really know me, you know how much I hate hot things. Not just heat, but hot drinks, hot tubs, too hot of food, not only temperature but also spice.
Anyways, my point is, that I love the cold, so as many of you know I love ice. I love to drink a pop, then eat the ice, and my favorite ice is from Sonic. I actually will buy bags of their ice to enjoy at home. Really, it is like $1.60-something, but well worth it! I also like the ice at Quik Trip, but only the crushed, and since you can get a 32 ounce Dr Pepper with crushed ice for 49 cents, well, that is quite a deal!!!!
Back to the point, Aunt Sherry called, and she wanted to talk to me about ice. She told me that Braum's also sells their ice, which is crushed just a bit bigger than SOnic, and that I should give it a go. Well, me and the girls are going to go get some ice soon. Aunt Sherry said that she likes Braum's better, because it is not so clumpy.
I like all ice, and am planning a blindfold taste test soon. Carol knows how much I enjoy those, from my days in the kitchen.I will conduct this very scientific experiment, and then will post my results as soon as it is done. I am sure you will all be on the edge of your seats~haha!
Until then...

2 comments:

Gram~cr'kr said...

You are soooooo funny!! This post made me laugh.

Monica said...

HAHA, you made me laugh!!!!!