Friday, June 12, 2009

Mush Mouth

Emily and I went to the grocery store this morning, and she saw Corn Dogs, and wanted them. You all know of my hot dog aversion, but the rest of the family likes them, so we bought them.
Of course when we got home Mark, Val and Emi all wanted corn dogs for lunch, so I set about putting them in the toaster oven while Val was unloading the other bags.
This morning, she cut her gum on a Dorito, and it was sore, so while we were shopping, we bought some Orajel for her.
As I was preparing the corn dogs, Val was opening her Orajel, and unknown to us, the cap must have flown off, and ended up under Mark's corn dog.
He took his, and was eating them, and found the cap, and as he was examining it, his tongue started to go numb. So, we figured out what happened...I am thinking about adding it as an ingredient to things they don't really enjoy eating, that way, their mouths will be too numb to complain about my cooking.....HEEHEE!

1 comment:

Gram~cr'kr said...

OMG, this is funny. Would love to have been a mouse in the corner.