Saturday, May 30, 2009

Waiting

So, I haven't blogged since school let out. You want to know what I have been up to?
I've been waiting.
Waiting for kids to get out on the last day of school.
Waiting for them at the mall.
Waiting for them to call for a ride.
Waiting for them to get out of the pool.
Currently, I am waiting to pick Val up from Cosmic Bowling.
I think it would be great if she could drive. I know that will begin a whole new phase of worry, but I will wish it for now, when I know she is still safely only 15, and under the legal age.
I don't really mind it. Both of the girls are very chatty, and their stories are hilarious! I love the ride home. They always give up all the dirt on what went down with their friends~a reference I use for Carol....
If they don't give up everything, they do give up a lot of the info, that is for sure! Of course, I take it with a grain of salt!

In other news, I really and truly had no idea that my mom is turning 60 this year. I thought she was 59. Yikes! Imagine my surprise, when I was contacted a few days ago to start planning a surprise party for her. I thought a year in advance was a little excessive, I guess 5 weeks is not! So, we will start getting stuff ready this weekend. My mom does not read me blog, so I know the details are safe here, as long as I can trust all of you! Don't rat us out!!!!!

Sorry to make you all WAIT on my blog update, I guess we have all been in the same boat...haha! I will try to do something interesting soon!

No comments: