Thursday, March 12, 2009

You Know That One Friend....

...all of us have one friend that every oddball, off the wall thing happens to, and you always think I am so glad that happened to them and not me???
Well, look no further, you have officially found that friend.
Me.
Let me tell you about my week.
I think I am allergic to my contacts. I am taking a week off with eye drops to see if they clear up. They are itchy and red, and irritated.
Tuesday, I picked Val up from track. It was about 6-615, and she gets in the car, and is chit chatting, and pipes up that she needs Romeo and Juliet puppets for school. Puppets???? She could have said anything and it would not have caught me as off guard! So, I took her to Hobbytown, and we found a princess, and a knight in shining armor-which we deemed close enough. They were kind of pricey, but when I thought of the expense for the supplies to make puppets, and then actually having to make them, we just bought them.
The serpentine belt in the truck needs to be fixed now. Mark can do it, just fine, but you can scroll down and read about my trip with the truck.
I have had to cancel track all week, because of weather.
My mom landed in the ER last night with chest pains, and flu-like symptoms and was sent home with RX's, and told she has a virus.
And today, to top it off, I had to cancel my checking account because I think we were being targeted for identity theft. It was a crazy story,which basically came down to some (not American) man saying we took out a $5000 loan in October 2007, never paid it back (never was asked to either), and he would take care of it for the bargain price of $1000.
I have a friend who has a sister who works for the better business bureau, and she said it sounds like a scam, and is investigating.
So, tomorrow is Friday the 13th. I am a little apprehensive about what will go down, but who cares really, because, this time tomorrow, I will be on Vacation!!!!!

1 comment:

Gram~cr'kr said...

OMG, nothing is sacred anymore. Hope your Mom gets well soon. Mark's truck reminds me of "the truck". :)
Sorry to hear about the eye thingy. Hope it's not what you think.