Friday, March 6, 2009

A Day In The Life

I feel I should give you an explanation why I have been so lax recently in my blogging. It is not that nothing is going on, it is that everything is going on.
This is a sample of our schedules, since track and field practice has started this week. Did you know that I am the coach at SMM? Pretty scary! As I told my friend Lynn, I don't have any experience, so I am not really sure what I can teach them, but they will have the cutest costumes, since we ordered new ones for the team. She then said, Uniforms? And yeah, they are uniforms.DUH! Luckily I have good people helping me, so we should be ok!
On to the schedule.
Each weekday, we get up, take Emi to Nanny's house to wait for Tarah, take Val to BCCHS, get Emi and Tarah, go to school, and Val has track after school until between 6-7. On Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, add in Emi's track practice from 315-5. On Monday and Thursday, Emi goes to dance also from 730-830. Somewhere in there we find time for homework. And remember, Mark is in Greensburg Monday-Thursday, so that leaves only me for all this driving.
You would think that weekends would be easier. Yeah, right! TOmorrow, Emi,Val and I all go to the eye doctor from 9-1030. Emi has dance from 11-12, she bowls with friends from 1-230, at which time we pick her up and take Val to BCCHS for pole vault practice, because pole vaulters don't like to get up early, in case you were wondering. And on top of all of that, every Sunday this month, Val has Confirmation class.
No wonder, I don't have time to blog, but I will keep you posted on the important stuff. Right now, Emi is at the hearing doctor, with her dad, so hopefully that goes well, and I am getting ready to leave and get Lauren and take her home, before I go out west to get Val and her friends movie tickets for a Date Night after track practice....
So, are we busy? Yeah, but I also wouldn't trade the time with the kids for anything. They are growing up after all.

1 comment:

Gram~cr'kr said...

If you ever need another pair of wheels, just let me know. This is a good time!