Thursday, March 19, 2009

Nerds

So, you all know that (especially Val), we are all big fans of CRIMINAL MINDS. It is a tv show on Wednesday nights. We try to watch it every week, because it is basically the only night of TV that we can all agree on liking what is on. It is also the only night that we will like sit and watch TV.
Anyways, did you guys watch last night's episode? It was about the scariest thing I have ever seen. I can't believe it was on network TV. I can't even explain it to you, because I don't want to start thinking of it again. Especially the end, in the jail cell--OK, I got to stop now.
Mark was out of town, so it was just the girls and I watching, and I decided it was too scary to venture around the house after that, so I made the girls sleep on the pullout sofa with me. For some reason, I deemed our living room more safe than, say, my bedroom. We have never been so uncomfortable, and the girls actually ended up ditching me after a few hours, but I lived through the night, and am getting up and around and ready to drive Val and some friends to the mall, before her Pole Vault Practice. The mall, with a bunch of freshmen girls could end up being scarier than the TV show, I am not sure yet.

No comments: