Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ice Skating


Today, Val and Chris and Julie and Jack along with Emi and Diem went ice skating today. This is the 1st time Val and Chris went together. They seemed to have a lot of fun. Val came away with a pretty sore looking blister on her foot, but a band aid was enough to do the trick.
Emily absolutely loves to skate. She is so graceful, of course, thanks to her dance training. She wiped out a few times, but that is because she goes full boar in everything she does. She is like, so what, I just hit my face with the wall! She walked away from it though.
All in all, I think the kiddos had a good time, and I just cannot resist these pictures of Val and Chris! I think they are the most adorable couple ever! Inside and out!!!!!

1 comment:

Monica said...

You talk so sweetly about your girls, it just does my heart good. I'm so glad we're back in touch, Michelle. Tell Carol and Claudia howdy for me tomorrow. I miss you gals!!!!!!!!!