Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Few Of My Favorite Things....



This is how we spent New Year's. We went to Noah's birthday party. Then, Val and Hunter and some other friends went to the movies. That was it. Mark did come home. We were kept up all night by fireworks, from the neighbors.
I mostly just thought the pics of the girls were so cute, so I thought I would share them.
Tomorrow, EMi, Tarah, and Shanae, invited Chase, Lorenzo and Ky to the movies. That should be interesting! Just ask Val. She has all kinds of opinions on that double trio.
Only time will tell....

3 comments:

Gram~cr'kr said...

A couple of these people in the pictures are some of my favorite's too.

Monica said...

Aw, I can't believe how big the girls are getting...and pretty!!! What grade is Emily in again, I have completely lost track!!

Michelle's Musings said...

Emi is in 7th grade, and Val is a freshman (BCCHS OF COURSE)