Saturday, January 17, 2009

I Think They Are All Vampires

Val had a great time last night, but no pictures. None of her friends wanted her to take them. I am going to require them next time. Haha! Maybe they don't show up on film.
Mark was pretty easy going with Chris. They talked about track and field and other stuff like that. He went to SEAS, so, since Mark doesn't know anyone from there, they kept it on sports, and treating his daughter right.
I think Chris got his seal of approval.
I think I will send a camera with Mark and Emily tonight. He is treating her to a WSU women's basketball game. Emi usually is sitting on the sidelines while Val is going out, so this is a nice treat for her. I know her time will come, and she knows it too, but it is hard to wait.
So, we are going to fit in as many basketball games as we can today. We are at least going to 8th grade boys and Emily's. Got to get ready!

2 comments:

Monica said...

What's Chris's last name? We go to SEAS, maybe I'd know him.

Michelle's Musings said...

His last name is Kaba. His parents are Tim and Mary, and he has a 7th grade brother named Spencer, but he goes to the Church of the Holy Spirit. Let me know if you know them. He seems super nice!