Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Valleri Anne Agnes



Here is a short video of Valleri receiving the Sacrament of Confirmation at St. Margaret Mary from Bishop Jackels.
Val and her class of 47 have studied anywhere from 2 to 4 Sundays a month since school year started. They offer the class every 2 years.
Valleri chose Agnes as her patron saint. She is the patron of virtue and purity, and also Agnes is the name of my maternal Grandma. SO,it was a double bonus that she chose her. My mom was her sponsor.
I have like 60 pictures to go through and choose from to post, I will try not to bore you with all of them, and only post my top 57 or so choices. HAHA! I will do that later, since you have the video to enjoy for now.
It was a lovely service. It was part English/Spanish/Vietnamese, which represented all the different nationalities of the candidates. There were 9 kids from Val's class from last year, that received the sacrament. Bishop Jackels gave a lovely sermon about Power. He is an awesome man!
I am so proud of my beautiful Valleri. She is quite an exquisite young lady!

1 comment:

Gram~cr'kr said...

Wow, that's a good video. Thanks for sharing it.