Sunday, April 26, 2009

Val and Jacob


This is Val and her boyfriend Jacob Campbell. They have been "an item" for almost 2 weeks now, so it was about time that I got a picture of them.LOL! Aren't they just so adorable together!!!! Love it!
I am not sure how long they have known each other, and Val is with Jacob right now at SEAS Youth Group, so I can't ask her, but I know it has been at least this semester-ish.
Jacob plays the bass (?) guitar in the Jazz Band at BC and soccer in the fall, and plays Club Baseball, so he is really sporty which is good, because so is Val.
So, Monica, I know you know of him, because you mentioned it around Homecoming time, so let me know.... you know!
I also have met his family, and think they are really sweet! His little brothers and sister are so cute, and his big brother and parents were so nice to talk to.
Now, I can tell you about their adventures, and you will have a face to put with the stories.

4 comments:

Grannymouse said...

She makes all the guys look good.
Could that mean she is gorgious??!!

Monica said...

Awesome!!! They are practically our neighbors, GREAT family. You'll have to keep me posted.

Monica said...

and by the way you really should get on Facebook you know...

Gram~cr'kr said...

I totally agree with Grannymouse. Any guy who stands with her is gona look good.