Saturday, August 22, 2009

1 Week Down!

Well, my camera didn't have batteries. I couldn't figure out what was wrong with it, when I tried to take the traditional first day of school pictures, and now I know, there are no batteries in it. It is a good thing they wear the same thing every day. I will get pics of them next week.

Emily loves 8th grade. She started Tuesday. Her class has 15 kids in it. Ky moved to Florida, but he might come back at semester, they all hope so! Every day the 8th graders go to the lunchroom and help the kindergarteners with their lunch trays, so I get to see her a couple of times a day. There really isn't as much homework as she thought, so she is happy about that! Volleyball is going well. There are 8 girls on her team, 3 of them are from St. Joseph school, and then Emi,Tarah,Olivia,Theresa,and Elizabeth. It looks like a good team! Em got her serve back, and is doing awesome!!!!
Val was born to go to high school! I will always think so. She is having the time of her life!!! She got a full size locker again, teachers and classes that she loves, and is going out on a movie date tonight. What more could she ask for???
Val is assistant coach to Emi's volleyball team.
Well, that's about it. Valleri had school pics taken yesterday, Emily,Tarah, and Diem are supposed to be going to the mall with some guy friends from St. Jude's. Emily had a cold yesterday though, so I will have to see how she is feeling first.
I am 8th grade room mother, so I am trying to figure out a schedule for fundraising for the kids for their graduation expenses, t shirts, and class trip. YUCK!!!! I don't really mind though!

No comments: