Thursday, July 16, 2009

This Will Be Interesting For You!

I can't believe I let him leave town, without taking pictures, but Val has a new boyfriend, and he leaves for Colorado on Vacation before she will see him again, and I don't have a picture (yet) and I am sorry! That out of the way....
His name is Cameron. He will be a Junior at Bishop Carroll, he has a Jeep, but our rule for dating, has always been that we don't let Val ride in a car until she, herself, can drive, so unless it is a special occasion, we will continue to take her places. He is FUNNY!!!!!
I have just known him, for a week or so, seen him 2 1/2 times (once was at the mall, and he was leaving when I got there), but my goodness, he makes me laugh~I know I laugh easily too, but still!
She has known him for the last year, and just been kind of Hallway Friends with him at school, and then, found him on Facebook last week, and started chatting,and invited him to her Movie and Swim Parties this week, and the rest is history.....

Now, for the interesting part~Emi has a boyfriend too! She is dating James, who is Val's Bff Jared's younger brother. Jared is the tall one, and James is probably already about 6 feet tall. He is an 8th grader at St. Jude's, and is very sweet, but also very quiet! We are taking him, along with us and a large group of kids to the drive in on Saturday, so I will take a bunch of pics of them and post them afterward.

So, there you have it. 2 daughters, 2 boyfriends. Mark is doing ok with it. He will meet James on Saturday, but will have to wait to meet Cameron.
I will let you know about that too.....

3 comments:

Gram~cr'kr said...

Can't wait to hear the outcome.
My EMILY, oh my goodness.

Monica said...

So is this the same Cameron Hallacy that wen to SMM several years ago, or someone different??

Michelle's Musings said...

Different one...